The full wedding arrangement covers the complete realization of your wedding, which starts from the safe-the-date cards up to your honey moon and expression of thanks to your guests.
In the first step the couple will share their imagination of their dream wedding to get an idea, what their requirements are to start planning the dream wedding.
- Free of charge first meeting
- Complete working hours for your wedding
- Budget control
- Regularly meetings to discuss the current status
- Consulting and contact person for family and friend
- Location Scouting
- Scouting of the best service providers and suppliers
- Creation of wedding concept
- Coordination and supporting for printing matters
- Master of ceremony (managing the wedding day)
Please note, that the charges and fees for suppliers and service providers are not included and will be addressed to the bridal couple from the third part suppliers and providers.
*Offers will be worked out individually on your requirements. Please note, that no cost estimations can be done, before knowing your demands.
The master of ceremony is a service offered to couples, they love to plan on their own, but hand over the coordination at the wedding day to third party person so that all guests, such as the groomsman, maid of honor, family and friends can enjoy the wedding to their fullest, without keeping an eye on the schedule and supervising the service providers and suppliers.
- Consulting of the Wedding days script in advance
- Planning the time frame of the wedding
- Coordination and supervising of service providers and suppliers
- Contact person in every way
- Trouble Shooting
- full time attendance at the wedding day